T. Rowe Price has appointed Nick Trueman as its new head of EMEA distribution as it continues to build out its Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA (AAE) distribution unit, International Investment's sister brand Investment Week has learnt. Trueman will take the reins from Scott Keller, who is now head of AAE, a business unit formed at the end of 2021. He was previously head of APAC distribution, having joined the firm in 2007 in the Global Consultant Relations team. Prior to this, he was portfolio manager at AXA Rosenberg Investment Management for over five years. Trueman started his car...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes