Croatia is the ‘best country to retire in' as relocation plans surge amid the cost-of-living crisis, according to new research by London-based Penfold, a start-up that offers a pension in a smartphone app. The analysis compared 12 lifestyle factors including cost of living, world healthcare ranking and population of over 55s to reveal the most desirable countries for Brits to retire in. • Croatia, Spain and the Republic of Ireland name the top countries for UK retirees to relocate to for a better quality of life, according to the new index. • USA and Australia are the countries w...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes