Chris Cummings, CEO of the UK's Investment Association, has been elected board chair of the International Investment Funds Association, a global organisation whose members are national and regional associations representing the investment funds industry. Cummings, the first representative from Britain to hold the position, replaces José Carlos Doherty, CEO of the Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association, as IIFA chair. The IIFA board chair appointment is for a two-year term. Trio of directors joins Investment Association board Sally Wong, CEO of the Hong Kong Investment ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes