The perfect storm of rising inflation and ongoing volatility is driving an evolution in adviser firms' retirement processes and propositions amid fears that issues emerging now may get worse before they get better, a new industry research briefing from independent consultants AKG says. Published today (26 October) ‘Coming back to the table on CRPs' highlights concerns that advising clients in retirement is more risky and expensive than in accumulation, with the risks rising once clients start to take income. The briefing, sponsored by Investec Wealth & Investment, and available to dow...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes