LTG - the business offering private banking, wealth management and asset management that has been managed by the Princely Family of Liechtenstein for over 90 years - has announced developments in both the Indian wealth management and German private banking markets. LGT Wealth India, which is majority owned by LGT Group, follows in the footsteps of other office openings in Asia and the Middle East - Hong Kong in 1986, Singapore in 2001, Dubai in 2012, and Thailand in 2019. LGT Wealth India already has some 200 staff and a presence in 14 cities across the country, with headquarters in Mumb...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes