The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) has held a meeting with private sector employers in which it has stressed the targets for Emiratisation by the end of 2022, and warned that companies failing to comply will be facing fines starting from 1 January 2023. The meeting with representatives of 232 private sector companies was designed to "listen to their challenges and suggestions and explore avenues to expedite achieving Emiratisation target in the private sector", according to tweets posted by the ministry. According to the tweets: "We will spa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes