Jersey Finance has joined the World Alliance of International Financial Centers after its membership was approved at the WAIFC's Annual General Meeting on 20 October. Established in 2018, and headquartered in Brussels, the WAIFC is a strategic initiative and non-profit association that represents leading international financial centres and facilitates cooperation and the exchange of best practices. Jersey Finance now joins 19 other WAIFC members and a community of six other Observer centres. Joe Moynihan, CEO, Jersey Finance, said: "As an IFC that has been supporting global invest...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes