The Isle of Man has started a public consultation on the draft Fees Orders and Regulations 2023 legislation that proposes to implement the Financial Services Authority's new fees structure. The consultation closes for comments on Tuesday 29 November 2022. It has been billed as relevant to all the Authority's stakeholders and fee payers. Technically defined as secondary legislation, it will support the introduction of a new funding model and fees structure for the regulation and oversight of the Island's finance industry. The Authority says it aims to "put in place a more sustainabl...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes