Blacktower Financial Management Group, providers of individual and corporate financial planning, has gained a licence to offer its bespoke services in Panama, South America. This follows the recent acquisition of a full broker dealer licence for its Cayman entity and the group's expansion into Swiss and Australian markets this time last year. Blacktower said in a statement on 10 october that its full range of services, including overseas pensions advice, tax planning and wealth management, will be available to both residents and expats, after acquiring the regulatory and licensing r...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes