Link Fund Solutions has warned investors that the winding up of the former Woodford Equity Income fund is likely to last into the second half of 2023, dragging the closure into its fourth year. The warning comes as part of a letter to investors published yesterday (6 October), with the former authorised corporate director suggesting investors will need to reset any expectations they may have. "Investors are reminded that the assets that remain to be sold are the less liquid assets of the fund and it is expected that some of these assets may not be sold before mid-2023," wrote managing...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes