Alex Barry left his role as head of UK wholesale for Franklin Templeton on 30 September. In his place, Harry Reeves has been appointed to the newly created role of head of sales, UK wholesale, for the firm. Reeves, who is currently business development director, UK wholesale, joined Franklin Templeton in 2020 as part of the Legg Mason acquisition. Franklin Templeton names head of UK wholesale as head of retail leaves firm He will be responsible for wholesale sales activities in the UK market and will report to Martyn Gilbey, UK country head. In addition, Colette Corveste, bus...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes