Amundi Amundi US has appointed Gustavo Lozano as Head of Latin America as of 1 October. He also becomes a member of the Americas Management Committee. Lozano oversees Amundi offices in Mexico City and Santiago, Chile. Prior to his appointment, he served in senior roles in Mexico for 10 years, most recently as Mexico Country Head, Central America & Caribbean. He has more than 30 years of experience in sales and trading in the asset management industry. Prior to joining Amundi, he was head of institutional sales for Bank of America in Mexico. He was also international sales sire...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes