Aubrey Capital Management has launched a new fund, managed by former Brooks Macdonald founder Jon Gumpel. SVS Aubrey Citadel is a diversified, tactical, defensive income fund, which aims to provide investors with a yield of 3.2% and compounding growth and income returns. The fund will invest in equities, bonds and a range of alternative assets, aiming to provide compounding growth and income returns over the medium term, with a risk of between 30-50% of equity markets. Four graphs explaining...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes