Dublin-based KBI Global Investors, a specialist in the field of Natural Resources equity investing since 2001, is experiencing a strong flow of assets on the back of the ongoing drive towards more sustainable investing practices. Early to recognise the inherent source of alpha to be derived from investing in companies providing solutions to sustainability challenges related to the provision of food, energy, water, and critical infrastructure - the mitigation of, and adaptation to the impacts of climate change - KBIGI has welcomed some of the world's biggest and most high-profile investo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes