BlackRock launches blockchain technology ETF

TER of 0.5%

Kathleen Gallagher
clock • 1 min read

BlackRock has launched a blockchain technology ETF as it notes the continued growth of digital assets is "driving demand" for investment strategies in this space. The iShares Blockchain Technology UCITS ETF is listed on Euronext, has a total expense ratio of 0.5% and tracks the NYSE FactSet Global Blockchain Technologies Capped index. It is made up of 35 global companies from both developed and emerging markets. 75% of the exposure is to companies whose primary business is related to blockchain such as crypto miners and exchanges. The remaining 25% is to companies that support the tec...

To continue reading this article...

Join International Investment

Join International Investment today

Unlock members-only benefits:

  • Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
  • Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
  • Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
  • Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
  • Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
  • Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
  • Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes

Join now

 

Already a International Investment member?

Login