Credit Suisse has launched its inaugural Single Family Office Index which it says is "the first of its kind" and "aims to be a gauge for SFOs to reflect and compare investment performances across peers". The inaugural Credit Suisse SFO Index tracks the financial asset performance of more than 300 SFOs across the regions of Asia, Europe and the Middle East. The bank also releases its 2022 Single Family Office (SFO) Survey Report, offering insights on the key issues facing family offices and factors that drive their investment decisions. The 2022 SFO Survey revealed that besides navi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes