Dynamic Planner has launched Product and Platform Research to its users, giving advisers the ability to research investment and retirement products while also focusing on the "evolving needs" of clients and regulation. Dynamic Planner said the technology powering the offering has been designed in line with PROD and the client-focused Consumer Duty regulatory requirements. It added its data was sourced direct from providers across the UK market. The tech firm said the latest upgrade "simplifies what can be a vast task", enabling advisers to quickly identify those features that can lead...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes