The Federation of European Independent Financial Advisers (FEIFA) has agreed a formal affiliation with Ireland headquartered platform provider Omnium. The relationship with the trade association will be led by Omnium Investment Platform chief executive Christopher Ovenden who has more than two decades of experience including international experience in Luxembourg, London, Sydney and Dublin working with Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Merrill Lynch.. Most recently he spent nine years working for Pershing and BNY Mellon in Ireland, heading business d...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes