MetLife Investment Management, the institutional asset management business of MetLife Inc has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire London-headquartered Affirmative Investment Management (AIM), a specialist global environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) impact fixed income investment manager. As of June 30, 2022, AIM's assets under management were $1.01bn. The acquisition is subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approval. The acquisition will advance MIM's ESG investment and reporting capabilities as it seeks to deliver client solutions an...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes