Jersey Finance's director - Middle East, Africa and India, Faizal Bhana, has outlined the opportunities to build businesses in Saudi Arabia, in particular following recent legislation around corporate law intended to facilitate investments into the country. Writing in an opinion piece published by Arab News, and co-authored by Lama Homaidan AlTurki, director at the Council of Corporate Health, Bhana notes that "it is essential to understand the different corporate legal structures available and how these structures differ from other jurisdictions." "New Companies Law, recently enacted...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes