Wealth managers are failing to discuss responsible investing and ESG issues with retail investors, suggests a new study from Oxford Risk - the behavioural finance fintech. The study interviewed 457 investors managed by wealth managers and found that almost half (46%) of respondents have never been contacted to discuss their attitude to ESG and responsible investing, while only 37% said that their own portfolio reflects their views on sustainable investing, reports sister site Investment Week. This has led to 32% of investors reporting that their wealth manager does not address their E...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes