Alex Bibani has joined Allianz Global Investor's thematic equity portfolio management team, where he will manage funds aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals as well as broader sustainability strategies. Bibani (pictured) will become lead portfolio manager of Allianz Positive Change from the end of August, a fund which invests in companies covering all areas of the UN SDGs. He will also take on management responsibilities for the $2.5bn Allianz Global Sustainability strategy. BambuBlack hires Allianz GI portfolio manager Based in London, Bibani will work alongside co-lead ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes