Nuveen, the global investment manager with over $1trn in assets under management, has opened a new office in Zurich and appointed Christian Leger as managing director and head of Switzerland. In a statement on 16 August, Nuveen said he will lead its expansion across the country, in alignment with its objectives to both support, and grow, its existing institutional client base and grow its offering for private wealth clients. Nuveen has built and maintained relationships with Swiss clients for several years, it said. Due to the growth of AUM in Switzerland, Nuveen took the strategic...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes