See UPDATE to this story here. abrdn has become the latest asset manager to put money into digital assets, taking a stake in UK digital assets exchange Archax, according to a report in the Financial Times. The FT said the stake will allow abrdn to have a seat on the board of Archax. Archax, which is founded by former hedge fund executives, provides a platform for institutional investors to trade cryptocurrencies and tokenised securities, including fractions of shares. In time, the asset manager will use the exchange to grant clients access to its funds in tokenised form a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes