Greater global standardisation, more regulatory support, and enhanced understanding are vital if wealthy Asian investors are to realise the full potential of ESG-driven investing, according to a new report supported by Jersey Finance. The new report - ‘Asia's HNW and UHNW Investors: the Growing Importance of ESG, Impact and Sustainability' - explores attitudes and approaches towards ESG and sustainability among the Asian wealth market. Based on a survey of 112 wealth management leaders and decision-makers in Asia, the report found that there is undoubtedly a rising tide of interest in...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes