Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has launched what it claims is the first Global Family Business and Private Wealth Centre in the region and worldwide. The new hub will bring together global family-owned businesses, ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) and Private Wealth in one place to help preserve and grow the sector and provide access to a full range of support services to enable robust legacy and succession planning. DIFC highlighted that only 20% of family businesses are managed by the third generation in the Middle East: "It is crucial to educate those who face...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes