Aviva CEO Amanda Blanc has joined BP as a non-executive director, effective from 1 September 2022. Blanc (pictured) joined Aviva in 2020 having already held the CEO role for AXA UK and Zurich Insurance Group's Europe, Middle East, Africa and global banking division. The CEO also sits on the UK Transition Plan Taskforce, which was set up by outgoing prime minister Boris Johnson to develop the standards for UK firms' climate transition plans. Aviva Investors launches its first MPS Helge Lund, chair of BP, said: "On behalf of the board, I am delighted to welcome Amanda to BP. She h...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes