Global service provider JTC has appointed Charles-Henry Courtois as regional head - AMEA within its Private Client Services (PCS) Division as the firm continues to focus on growth across the Asia, Middle East and Africa markets. In his new role, Charles-Henry (pictured below), who is based in London and sits on JTC's PCS Executive Committee, will provide oversight for PCS' client service and business development activities across the AMEA region and is responsible for its development and performance. Working closely with the other regional heads and the senior management team, he ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes