Chief investment officer at M&G Jack Daniels will retire from the business in June 2023, after more than three-decade industry career. Daniels' career across investment and markets has spanned more than 35 years. He joined Prudential back in 2001 and took on the role of M&G CIO in March 2019, ahead of its demerger later that year. Global head of distribution Jonathan Willcocks to leave M&G after 17 years Daniels continued to take on new responsibilities as late as last year, adding asset management sales and distribution to his role. M&G chief executive John Foley said: "Sinc...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes