Schroders has taken a strategic minority stake in blockchain and digital asset manager Forteus, in a move that could see the firm offer tokenised funds, reports International Investment sister publication Investment Week. Forteus will offer investment solutions in the digital asset space such as customised portfolios of external managers, yield generation, actively managed thematic portfolios and, over the long term, tokenisation. Schroders said that once available, it will allow clients access to the firm's capabilities. Schroders has made several acquisitions in recent years, such a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes