Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), has announced Lord Abbett (Middle East) Limited has received approval from the Dubai Financial Services Authority to open a Middle East office. Citing Lord Abbett's more than 50 years of experience in multi-sector credit and credit research, DIFC notes the manager will join more than 250 wealth and asset managers, which through the jurisdiction collectively oversee more than $450bn of assets and more than 100 significant domiciled funds. The new office will be focused on delivering relevant investment solutions and to deepen relationships ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes