Nikhil Rathi, chief executive of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), set out the regulator's new data-led regulation approach, highlighting its stance on green financing, workplace diversity and the upcoming consumer duty rules, in a speech in the US. In a speech, delivered on 14 July at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, Rathi pointed to the need for "a different type of regulator" and the ways in which the FCA was innovating to become one. He said that the FCA had redesigned its operational platform to "better adapt and collaborate, to address the threats, mitiga...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes