Bonaventura Caninohas been appointed chief executive officer of Indosuez Wealth Management in Italy on July 11 2022. He is also responsible for coordinating the development of the Indosuez group's Italian client base. Canino reports to the Chief Executive Officer of Indosuez Wealth Management for Europe. He succeeds Marco Migliore who will continue his career at Indosuez, having successfully completed his mandate in Italy. Italy is the second largest domestic market of the Crédit Agricole group and represents a priority development market for Indosuez. Bonaventura Canino's twen...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes