GAM Investments has hired Magnus Jahnke from Jupiter Asset Management to become head of Nordics, distribution, effective from 1 September 2022. He will be based in Stockholm, reporting to Jill Barber, global head of institutional solutions. In this role, Magnus will be responsible for GAM's distribution strategy in the Nordics and will lead business development, client service and engagement with consultants in the region. With his longstanding experience in asset management and his established network in the region, Magnus' appointment will significantly strengthen GAM's local dist...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes