Claude Ewen has joined Liontrust as International Sales Director to expand the asset manager's distribution in Europe with a focus on Germany and Austria. Fluent in four languages and based in Luxembourg, Claude brings broad experience of distributing funds across Europe. In his previous role at Columbia Threadneedle, Claude spearheaded the distribution of Responsible Investment strategies in Europe. James Beddall, head of international sales at Liontrust, said: "I have known Claude for a long time and have always been impressed by his ability, focus and dedication. Claude's extensi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes