Friends Provident International Angeline Huang has been appointed chief executive of Friends Provident International's Singapore office. She will be looking after the operation of the Singapore branch. ‘I am happy to be taking on this new role and look forward to moving forward while reinforcing our commitment to the region,' she said. Her appointment comes at the end of a year in which she shadowed David Gervais in the role. "I am clearly leaving the Singapore office in good hands,' said Gervais, who will remain as general manager, looking after the sales effort in Kuala Lu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes