Private equity house FPE Capital has made a "significant investment" in Dynamic Planner to boost its ambitious growth plans both in the UK and internationally. Dynamic Planner said the investment from FPE, a UK software-focused private equity growth firm, would back the current management team and help accelerate growth. The business said Dynamic Planner had been growing rapidly in recent years and now served almost 40% of wealth advice firms and more than 150 asset managers, profiling over £250bn of assets via its SaaS platform. In the last 12 months, it has launched a series of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes