Advisers should brace for changes in the way they operate, advise and recommend funds as the industry moves towards more responsible investing, delegates heard. Speaking at the Sustainable Investment Festival today, 11 July, Steve Kenny, chief distribution officer at Square Mile said that the industry was headed towards responsible capitalism, possibly leading to the "most fundamental change to the adviser and asset management world since RDR [Retail Distribution Review]." He highlighted the ways in which this change was already underway, with one in seven clients asking about sustai...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes