The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Commerce, the Administrator of the US Agency for International Development (USAID), and the heads of other relevant agencies, delivered to President Joe Biden a digital framework for interagency engagement with foreign counterparts. The US Treasury set out the call for an interagency approach in a document on 7 July called 'Fact Sheet: Framework for International Engagement on Digital Assets.' The Executive Order addressed "the risks and harness the potential benefits of digital assets and the...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes