Wealth manager Mattioli Woods saw total client assets across the group hit £14.9bn for the year ended 31 May 2022, up from £12.1bn in the previous year. A trading update ahead of its final results also said gross discretionary assets under management were £5.1bn, an increase of 25% on the prior year, with over £340 million of net inflows during the year. It added its recent acquisitions were "performing ahead of budget and integrating well," having acquired Ferguson Financial Management in May 2022. Chief Executive Ian Mattioli (pictured) said: "The last financial year was another...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes