The Dubai Financial Services Authority today (6 July) continued its growing enforcement activity imposing a hefty fine of $240,000 on director Stuart Coles and censuring three related companies of which he was the sole owner and director. The Decision Notices cited the three firms as Coworth Fintech Ltd, Coworth Investments Ltd, which had a trading address and registered office in the UK, and Novus Fintech Ltd. Coles was barred from any activity related to the provision of financial services "in or from the DIFC". He also cannot hold office in or be an employee of any authorised perso...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes