M&G has taken a 41% in Finance Ireland, Ireland's largest non-bank lender, as the international savings and investments firm diversifies and expands. The investment is on behalf of the £143bn Prudential With Profits Fund and external client funds managed by M&G Investments. Finance Ireland, founded in 2002 by chief executive Billy Kane, employs 170 people and is the most diversified lender in the market, providing residential mortgages, commercial property, car finance, leasing, SME financing and lending to the agricultural sector. In 2018, Finance Ireland entered the residential m...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes