Credit Suisse Credit Suisse has named Roger Suter as its new head of private banking in Switzerland, succeeding current manager Serge Fehr. "Credit Suisse is today announcing that Roger Suter, currently Regional Head Central Switzerland, will take over from Serge Fehr as Head Private Banking Switzerland, effective August 1, 2022," the bank said in a statement. Suter joined Credit Suisse in 1993 and was appointed to his current role in 2012. Withers International law firm Withers has promoted seven lawyers to partner from across its private client, business and dispute resolutio...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes