Natural resources play a key role in the transition to a low-carbon economy, with links to all activities and industries. Their cyclical profile also benefits the mining and energy sectors in a context that promises to be inflationary in the long term, says Arnaud du Plessis, Natural Resources Specialist at CPR AM. In a recent report, The Role of Critical Minerals in Clean Energy Transitions, the International Energy Agency, mentions that the global energy system is amid a transition to clean energy. This transition away from traditional energy sources toward greener alternatives will re...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes