The UK offshore bond market is growing strongly with 2021's total UK new business set to pass the £7bn mark, up from £5bn in 2020, according to AKG's new report ‘The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - 30 Years of Quiet Change in the UK Offshore Life Sector'. Ireland continues to be the leading home jurisdiction for UK offshore bonds accounting for over 50% of new business in the last two years, with the Isle of Man taking less than 40% and Luxembourg the remainder. AKG further revealed that just eight companies representing six unique brands are now at the heart of the market, acc...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes