Equiom Group has been granted a license by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) to operate as a Trustee for private and corporate clients in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Equiom originally launched its first DFSA regulated business in the DIFC in 2019 as a branch of its Isle of Man office before changing its licence over to a fully-fledged subsidiary under the new operating name of Equiom Fiduciary Services (Middle East) Limited. This new licence builds on the organisation's growing presence in the Middle East and will provide a wider breadth of services f...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes