The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) has revealed the appointment of Tracy Vegro OBE as its CEO. Vegro (pictured) is currently the executive director of strategy and innovation at the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). She leads on delivery of the SRA's corporate strategy and heads the innovation, regulatory and education policy and research & analysis teams as part of her portfolio. She is also the executive sponsor for mental health and wellbeing at the SRA. Before her role at the SRA she was executive director, strategy and resources at the Financial Repor...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes