US private equity firm Lovell Minnick Partners has agreed to acquire a majority stake in wealth and asset manager London & Capital. London & Capital is an independently owned, London-based, wealth and asset manager with £4.1bn in assets under management. As part of the transaction, London & Capital's management team will continue to lead the business and will retain a significant minority stake. Financial terms were not disclosed. London & Capital has operated in London's wealth management sector for over 30 years, focusing on serving domestic and international high-net-worth and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes