Quilter has appointed Berkeley Group's Glyn Barker as its new chair, effective from 1 June 2022. Barker (pictured), who held an executive career at PwC for 36 years before becoming the chair of property developer Berkeley Group in 2012, will also join Quilter's board as a non-executive director and as a member of its Board Renumeration Committee. In March this year, Quilter first announced that former chair Glyn Jones would not seek re-election at the firm's annual general meeting in May "in order to pursue other interests". Senior independent director Ruth Markland became interim cha...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes