Tarabut Gateway has been granted a licence by Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) to provide money services in and from Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). This licence marks the first time the DFSA has authorised a firm to provide account information services (AIS) and payment initiation services (PIS) activities, the DIFC said in a statement on 21 May. By obtaining this licence, Tarabut Gateway further cements its position in the UAE and plans to boost innovation in the sector, set new industry standards, and support the financial ecosystem, it said. Abdulla Alm...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes